Monday, November 5, 2007

"Just the FACTS, ma'am"

It has been a long, rewarding campaign! And to come out of "nowhere" and win a candidate spot in the Primary showed me that the citizens of Greensboro are wanting a major change in their city government.

As a last comment before the Election tomorrow, I will give you the FACTS:

F = I can assure you that I will be FAIR and will do my best to be open-minded and make educated and well-researched decisions concerning issues brought before the City Council.

A = I will be ACTIVE in trying to make Greensboro a better place to live.

C = I will seek CHANGE if it will be for the betterment of our citizens.

T = I will gain your TRUST as I vote on issues which concern taxpayers in every part of the city.

S = I will have the STRENGTH to stand up for what I believe to be every taxpayer's rights.

Truly, I believe government is suppposed to SERVE the people, and I hope to become your Public Servant tomorrow, November 6, 2007.

Thank you!

Marikay Abuzuaiter

No comments: