Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm A WINNER!

No, not in the sense of winning the election, although the last numbers I saw today showed that I had gained some votes!

I have come from this election and the experience of campaigning as a big winner with new friends, new insights and new ideas to bring forth to the community in the future. I can honestly say that the phone calls, emails and cards have not stopped coming - all wishing me well and encouraging me to continue in my quest to help make Greensboro a better place.

I have decided to volunteer, as time permits, to help in some segment of the community to hopefully make a difference in my own small way.

I also look forward to watching the new City Council and hope they can find ways to fulfill all their campaign promises. Won't it be grand?

No comments: