Sunday, October 18, 2009

Votes and Help Needed

As we come to the final days before the General Election in Greensboro I ask for your help in generating votes and assisting in my campaign. Feel free to go to www.vote4marikay.com to see my stances on issues and my campaign information.

Due to the downturn in the economy I understand that monies are tight for everyone, but there is so much that can be done in lieu of sending donations! Getting the word out about me and my campaign are of the utmost importance. I can assure you that I will be fair and trustworthy on City Council and that my involvement in the community speaks for itself.

Greensboro is a wonderful place to live and has issues and problems much like communities across the nation. My goal is to address much needed job creation, economic development and to address public safety concerns.

Assets that I can bring to Council are: a vested interest in each and every district, representation for business and service industry providers and a goal of seeking common ground among fellow council members.

I ask for your vote on November 3.
Regards,
Marikay Abuzuaiter

No comments: